Translating important documents into a foreign language can be a challenging task for a non-native speaker, and finding a native-speaking translator in your area may cost you. However, there are other options. Professional translation companies offer a wide range of services for companies and individuals who need reports, brochures, letters and manuals translated into another language. These companies are comprised of native-speaking translator teams who can complete the translation very quickly and with great accuracy. Here are some of the key reasons to use professional translation services for your projects:
1. Provides customer support. Many document translation companies will offer customer support services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, so you can easily monitor the status of your project and have any questions answered with ease. You may also be assigned a project or account manager who will guide you through the entire process so you’re always aware of what is going on.
2. Can localize your content. Translation teams can translate documents into several different languages and dialects, which means you can localize your content for greater impact. For example, doing a standard English to Spanish translation may only make sense to Spanish speakers in Northern America. If you are trying to sell products or share information to Spanish-speakers in Spain, Puerto Rico or Peru, you will need to make sure your materials use certain words and the right dialect so that natives can understand it. Document translation services can do this for you, ensuring a better quality product for your target audience.
3. Can accommodate for very tight deadlines. Do you need professional translation services completed overnight? How about within three or four days? Because many document translation companies work with a team of translators, they can finish projects in a very short period of time without compromising on quality. You may have to pay an extra fee for ‘urgent’ delivery, but you can count on getting the job done so that your projects stay on track.
4. Document translation companies provide competitive rates. There are now hundreds of document translation companies around the globe, and growth in this industry is making the field very competitive. What this means is you can shop around for the best quote, and get a very competitive rate. Some companies offer instant quotes online, while others may review your project specifications after a contact form submission and extend a quote within 24 hours. Whatever the case may be, you may be able to save some money on the cost of the service.
5. Simple submission process. Many document translation companies offer online submission options, which means you don’t have to worry about packing and shipping your documents and waiting to receive a confirmation of receipt. This makes it easier to send a single or batch of documents at no extra cost, and get an instant confirmation.
Professional translation companies offer a number of services for companies and individuals who need high quality documents. Whether you’re on a tight budget or have a very complex project you need translated, working with a document translation company may be your best strategy for ensuring high quality work.